ATV Driving Tours
Surely one of the best ways of exploring the Western Galilee’s terrific nature: 4×4 ATV driving tours!
An exciting combination of action on wheels (field & All-Terrain Vehicles) along with breathtaking views of the surrounding nature.
The western route will take us alongside Betzet stream, between giant Dolev trees and through sandy dunes all the way to the shallow clear pools where the Betzet river spills out to the coastal plain, and see first-hand nature preservation at it’s best just three kilometers from Israel’s northern border.
The extreme route will lead us through the Galilee’s hidden valleys and mountains and include a layover for a spectacular vantage point of the Lebanese border, the city of Nahariya, the Achziv coastal strip and the Mediterranean Sea, all accompanied by a relaxing coffee break.
- All trips are accompanied by a guide (driving his own ATV).
- Duration: 1- 3 hours, depending on the chosen trip.
- Our ATVs have 2- 4 seats and are equipped with seat-belts.
- Presentation of a valid driving license is required [for those who wish to drive the ATV].
- Activity is not allowed for pregnant women & people suffering from back problems.
- Activity is suitable for ages 2 & up (booster seats available on spot).